BY JEAN SILAS
Nowadays, there are many platforms for trading the financial market, and Binomo stands out among them. It has become one of the most popular and trusted trading platforms in over 130 countries including India. Binomo is also available in 15 languages (English, Hindi, etc.).
Binomo, as an online trading platform, was created to connect people to the financial markets. Binomo Binomo offers the possibility of trading assets, through your PC, phone or any device connected to the Internet that you use.
What is Binomo trading?
First of all, what does trading on Binomo involve? On Binomo, you can trade currency pairs, stocks, commodities, indices, etc. All you have to do is predict whether the price of a selected asset will go down or up. And with correct forecasting, profitability can reach up to 90%.
And that’s not all. Binomo recognizes that trading requires certain knowledge. That is why the trading platform provides clients with tutorials and other resources to help them acclimatize to the trading conditions. In addition, they have several other special offers, depending on your account type.
Is Binomo legal in India?
Binomo is a secure trading platform. The company is widely accredited by all industry regulators. The first of these is the International Financial Commission, which is an independent body that regulates online trading platforms and a dispute resolution arbiter. In addition, IFC has awarded Binomo an “A” category membership, a testament to the company’s quality of service.
Binomo is duly registered under the laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. Its physical offices are located on the first floor, in the First St. Vincent Bank Ltd building, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Few other trading platforms make their addresses publicly available in the same way. But Binomo did, fulfilling a crucial legal requirement and further proving his reliability. This is a real trading platform, not a fake and a scam.
Log in and log in
You have to register on Binomo before you can start trading. But you don’t have to worry, the process is completely stress-free.
- Visit the website at binomo. com.
- In the space provided, enter your email address.
- Proceed to create a strong password. It is advisable to make it a combination of letters and numbers.
- Next, select the currency in which you prefer your account to be denominated.
- Then read the terms and conditions and indicate when you did it by checking the box.
- And when you’ve done all of that, click the “Register” button.
All that remains is to activate your account using the link in the Binomo letter and you can start trading!
To better personalize the experience, Binomo has created 4 different types of accounts to cater to their wide range of customers. These types of accounts were created to provide clients with services better suited to their needs, based on their capital and trading experience.
First on the list is the demo account. This is open to all Binomo customers. As soon as you register, you have the option to use a demo account to practice. Basically, on the demo account, you can make real-time transactions with the virtual capital provided by Binomo.
This is so that you can learn the ropes of trading without losing your capital. And if the allocated virtual funds are exhausted, they can be replenished automatically, allowing you to use the demo account for as long as you want.
When you are satisfied with the trading experience you have gained, by trading on the demo account, you can upgrade to the Standard account. The standard account is the first real account available. Its characteristics are listed below:
- You need to deposit a minimum of $ 5 only (or local currency).
- You have access to deposit bonuses of up to 100%
- When you plan correctly, you get up to 85% profitability from the trade.
- And, when you withdraw funds, they will be processed in 3 days or more depending on your payment system.
- However, you will not get commercial or personal manager insurance like a Gold or VIP account holder.
If you want a little more than what the standard account has to offer, you can go for the Gold account. It offers an enhanced experience that you won’t soon forget. Its characteristics are listed below.
- You must make a cumulative deposit of $ 500.
- You have access to deposit bonuses of up to 150%.
- Plus, you get 5% weekly cash back (in some cases), insurance, and expert advice from a personal manager.
- When you plan correctly, you get up to 90% profitability from the trade.
- And, when you make withdrawals, they will be processed from 24 to 3 days (sometimes longer) depending on your payment system.
The first on the list of Binomo account types is the VIP account. It offers a plethora of sophisticated features. Its characteristics are listed below:
- You must make a cumulative deposit of $ 1000.
- You have access to deposit bonuses of up to 200%.
- Plus, you get 10% weekly cash back (in some cases), insurance, and a personal manager.
- When you plan correctly, you get up to 90% profitability from the trade.
- And, when you withdraw funds, they will be processed from 24 hours to 3 days (sometimes longer) depending on your payment system.
- Finally, you get exclusive access to risk-free transactions.
Deposit and withdrawal
You can deposit funds into your Binomo account from your bank cards or e-wallets available in your region, without any hassle. It does not matter whether your bank card is in a different denomination from the one in which your Binomo account is configured. Your funds will be converted at your bank’s internal rate.
You can also withdraw your bank cards or e-wallets. However, you can only withdraw to a bank card or e-wallets that you previously used to deposit to your Binomo account. In addition, the time it takes for your withdrawal to be made depends on your account type and payment system.
How to use Binomo?
Some Indian traders ask how to play Binomo. But this is not a game, but a real exchange of assets. To use Binomo, just follow the steps below:
- Before you start trading, log into your real account, not your demo account. If you are not sure, you can check in the upper right corner, just above the graph.
- Then select the asset (eg EUR / USD) that you want to trade.
- Set the time and amount of funds you want to trade.
- And finally, click on the green or red buttons to indicate the direction in which you expect the graph to go.
- When the allotted time is up and your prediction is correct, your winnings will be instantly deposited into your account.
To help you get the most out of Binomo, there are tutorials and other resources on the platform. When using the demo account, there are tutorials. And on Binomo’s website, there are enough answers in the Help Center, Strategies section, and Glossary of Terms to educate you about trading.
ALSO READ: The Importance of Real-Time Data for Automated Trading
Binomo trading app
For people who prefer to trade comfortably, the Binomo trading platform is available as a mobile app for Android and iOS devices. Also, it is available for download as an APK file (https://binomo.com/en/promo/android). However, this option is only available for Android users.
In conclusion, trade on Binomo is a real way to earn extra income. The platform is fair and transparent. However, financial trading is a very risky business and you need to be very careful with this risk. Only trade funds that you can afford to lose.
(Disclaimer: The article is sponsored and therefore promotes certain commercial links.)