UK Charts: Black Ops 2 Goes 2nd Week-Streak at Number One
Black Ops 2 remains at the top for a 2nd week running as the Christmas period starts to see a drive in sales with Hitman: Absolution debuted at the runner-up place of 2 from Square Enix.
FIFA 13 and Assassin’s Creed II stays put from last week at number 3 and 5 respectively with Xbox 360 exclusive Halo 4 dropping 3 places to 5th. Lego Lord of the Rings debuts at a respectable 6th place whilst Just Dance 4 holds at number 7 and Skylander Giants dropping 3 places to 8th. Need for Speed: Most wanted also loses ground at numeber 9. The Black Friday weekend promotion boosted Dishonored up 4 places to come in at number 10, slashed by 50% off at certain retailers.
Shock of the Week comes as Playstation All-Star Battle Royale comes in at number 38, surprisingly very ow given the marketing on it and it’s cross platfrm play betwee that and the Vita. Digital sales anyone?
- CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS II – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- HITMAN ABSOLUTION – SQUARE ENIX EUROPE
- FIFA 13 – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- ASSASSIN’S CREED III – UBISOFT
- HALO 4 – MICROSOFT
- LEGO THE LORD OF THE RINGS – WARNER BROS. INTERACTIVE
- JUST DANCE 4 – UBISOFT
- SKYLANDERS GIANTS – ACTIVISION BLIZZARD
- NEED FOR SPEED MOST WANTED – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- DISHONORED – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- WWE ’13 – THQ
- MOSHI MONSTERS: MOSHLINGS THEME PARK – MIND CANDY
- UDRAW STUDIO: INSTANT ARTIST – THQ
- RESIDENT EVIL 6 – CAPCOM
- FOOTBALL MANAGER 2013 – SEGA
- NEW SUPER MARIO BROS. 2 – NINTENDO
- THE ELDER SCROLLS V: SKYRIM – BETHESDA SOFTWORKS
- MEDAL OF HONOR: WARFIGHTER – ELECTRONIC ARTS
- F1 2012 – CODEMASTERS
- BOOK OF SPELLS – SONY COMPUTER ENT.
← Previous Story UK Charts: Black Ops 2 Becomes Biggest Launch Title of 2012