Sony E3 2012 – PS Plus June Treats Revealed. Very tasty!
At the Sony conference on Monday it was announced that Sony’s premium paid online service PlayStation Plus will be improved with more support and more free, full retail games. Sony revealed their list of retail games yesterday and whereas prior to E3, PS Plus was a very sketchy service with little incentive, if June’s quality of games is continued, PS Plus may become a standard for any online gamer. Here are the games:
- Choplifter HD (PSN)
- Hard Corps: Uprising (PSN)
- Infamous 2 (Retail)
- Just Cause 2 (Retail)
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PSN)
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (Retail)
- Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One (Retail)
- Saints Row 2 (Retail)
- Sideway: New York (PSN)
- Virtua Fighter 5 (Retail)
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Retail)
- Zombie Apocalypse: Never Die Alone (PSN)
All of those for around £5 a month? Fingers crossed Sony keep this high-calibre service up over the following months!